Caregiving is a great responsibility that can sometimes take a toll on spouses, parents, children, and friends. Through this series of classes, caregivers develop coping strategies and tools needed to manage the difficult days of caregiving. Designed to empower caregivers with new skills for managing challenging situations, some of the topics may include: preventing burnout, stress reduction, reducing feelings of guilt and frustration, and coping with role reversal.
You will benefit from this class if...
• You help a loved one manage medications.
• You go shopping for or with someone.
• You take a loved one to doctor’s visits and help interpret treatment.
•You check on a loved one’s dietary needs.
• You help clean, cook, do laundry, etc.
• You provide care for a family member in your home or theirs.
Locations, dates, and times offered for the Powerful Tools for Caregiver training are:
Currently there are no classes scheduled.
For more information or to register for a Powerful Tools for Caregivers class, contact:
Kathy Hammond at (269) 925-1725 extension 115