Help is just a phone call away at (800) 654-2810.
When you call the Info-Line for Aging and Disability you’re well on your way to accessing thousands of resources, services, and programs available to seniors and younger adults with disabilities in southwest Michigan. Our professional, highly trained Community Information Managers make it easier for seniors, family members, caregivers, and friends to get the support they need. They are trained to answer questions about:
- In-Home Care
- Long Term Care
- Medicare/Medicaid and insurance
- Housing, food or transportation
- Financial assistance, and
- Nearly everything of importance to seniors and their families
- Community Information Managers also answer questions about eligibility requirements for a number of Medicaid programs, including the MI Choice Home and Community Based Waiver and more.
Information and resources are available in three ways:
- Your call to (800) 654-2810 will be answered by a highly trained professional who can help you assess your needs and pinpoint the most helpful information, programs and/or services to meet your needs
- Visit our Public Resource Center to access an extensive collection of books, pamphlets, magazines and videos that you can borrow free of charge. The Resource Center is located at at 2900 Lakeview Avenue, St. Joseph, MI.
for Aging and Disability
The Area Agency on Aging is committed to supporting seniors and adults with disabilities, and their caregivers and families. For more information about the Agency and ways to support its mission of Offering Choices for Independent Lives, visit our Fund Development page or call us at 269-983-0177 or toll-free at 800-442-2803.