Buidling on a Valuable Resource
Finding a job can challenging for the mature worker. We believe that older workers provide a valuable resource to the needs of a 21st century workforce.
The Senior Employment program, also called the Title V Program, provides high quality job training and employment assistance for job seekers aged 55 and older who are income eligible.
Computer Learning Center
Computer Learning Center provides education and access to computer technology and the Internet for people ages 50 and up. If you are looking for some help to learn new or enhance existing computer skills, you have found the right place. Welcome. Come on in and make yourself at home.
Will you soon be eligible for Medicare? If so, attend the New-to-Medicare class. In this class, you will learn:
- The difference between original Medicare and Advantage Plans
- If you qualify for valuable premium savings programs
- The best time to enroll in Medicare healthcare plans
- When you can make changes to your coverage
- How to protect against Medicare fraud